ZAKOPANE TATRA MOUNTAINS TOUR FROM KRAKOW
Zakopane is a small town in southern Poland situated 100km south of Krakow. This famous resort, known as the Winter capital of Poland, lies in a big valley at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, which form a natural border between Slovakia and Poland. Although they are considerably smaller than the Alps, they represent the alpine type of landscape and they are extremely popular for having a unique and diverse fauna and flora. Zakopane is the most important Polish centre of both mountaineering and skiing, and every year it is visited by about three million tourists. The most important skiing locations are Kasprowy Wierch, Nosal and Gubalowka Hill.
After arriving to Zakopane you can choose from one of a few sightseeing options suggested by your guide. You can take the funicular up to the top of Gubalowka Hill to enjoy the marvellous view of the Tatra range, you can go for a short trek in one of the gorgeous mountain valleys, visit Morskie Oko mountain lake surrounded by a rocky amphitheatre of the most breathtaking beauty or take a cable car up to 2000m above sea level into the heart of High Tatras.
Having feasted your eyes with the perfect beauty of mountain scenery you will visit the historical part of Zakopane with its charming old wooden cottages and churches, surrounded by ash trees and blackened by the sun, built in the unique Zakopane style based on folk traditions.
Departure point: Hotel pick up
Departure dates: Daily (except January 1 and December 24, 25)
between 8 and 12 hours. You can choose the most suitable time for you as it's a private tour, early morning start suggested
2 persons - 360zl/80EUR,75GBP/ per person
3-4 persons - 290zl/64EUR,60GBP/ per person
5-8persons - 250zl/55EUR,52GBP/ per person
Over 8 persons - price negotiable
If you travel alone you can join a group tour, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us!
- Comfortable VW Sharan, VW Caravelle or VW Transporter
- Professional tour guide accompanying you all the time
- Your tour guide will suggest you a few options for Zakopane and you can choose the most interesting one for you:
- Tatras Valleys and a walk around Zakopane
- Gubalowka Hill funicular ride for a great Tatras panorama and a walk around Zakopane
- Morskie Oko scenic mountain lake and a walk around Zakopane
- Kasprowy Wierch (1985m above sea level) cable car ride and a walk around Zakopane
- Entrance fees and tickets (between 15-50zl per person) are not included!
- After arranging tour details via e-mail, confirmation via e-mail will be sent.
- Payment in cash to our representative after the tour.
- All currencies are accepted.
Tours are available in English and others. Request other languages in advance.
Prices include all entrance fees and taxes.